Lesa C. Duvall, Attorney Of Counsel
Attorney Lesa Duvall is known for being a tough litigator and a strong advocate for her clients. She graduated from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, as the Outstanding Woman Law Graduate of 1992. That same year she also earned the American Jurisprudence Award in Employment Law, Wills & Trusts, and Constitutional Law.
Lesa works tirelessly for her clients. As the Managing Partner of the firm, she is dedicated to ensuring that each and every client of Duvall & Fall, P.C. is given prompt attention and dedication. She is a highly qualified, assertive, well-informed attorney who provides personal and detailed consideration to each of her clients.
In her personal time, Lesa enjoys hiking, travelling, and theatre. As a former music teacher, she is an accomplished pianist. She is close to her family and enjoys spending time with her grandchildren.
- Real Estate and Property Law
- Business Law
- Family Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Indy Rainbow Chamber of Commerce
- Business Networking International, Northeast Indianapolis Chapter
- New York
- State of Indiana – includes all County Courts, Courts of Appeal, and the Indiana Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Judicial Department
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law – Indianapolis; J.D., magna cum laude, 1992
- Ball State University; B.S., cum laude, 1984